Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CWS Easter Card

Hello Everybody!

There's a new challenge for March at Creative with Stamps!  The new challenge is Easter cards.

This is my last challenge as part of the DT for CWS.  This has a been a great design team to be apart of.  The ladies are so supportive and creative.  They are truly an inspiration!  Also,-a big thank you goes to Lillian and Monika.  They work really hard to make sure things go smoothly and there are great prizes for you guys in blogland.  Thank you ladies for choosing me to be apart of the team.  😘

Ok onto my card.  :)  I had to use my crazy bird stamp set from Tim Holtz again.  I love these little guys and their accessories!


For the background I used Ken Olivers Color Bursts.  These color powders are so fun when mixed with water.  I made a few backgrounds and this one felt like spring.  I used broken china distress and water for the bird's body and picked raspberry for his tie.  I used stickles for the ears and cotton candy stickles for the inside of the bunny ears.  The butterfly is a stamp I had and the sentiment is also Tim Holtz. 


I used a four blade pair of scissors to make the grass and stamped little eggs and "hid" them.  

We can't wait to see the Easter cards y'all will make!  Be sure when you link up you add our graphic to your post so you can be eligible for prizes! :)


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...we can't wait to see your "egg-cellant" cards :)


9 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Stunning! Love the eggs popping out of the grass, really creative!
Feeling sad that you're leaving us! Hope to see you on blogland
Hugs

Dotty Jo said...

Oh wow, your card is fabulous - love the bunny ears! Jo x

Billie A said...

So cute. I love the crazy birds and the cute little Easter ears.

Helen F. said...

Haha! LOVE those crazy birds~the bunny ears are too funny. Great card, Katy :-)

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaa bunny ears coooollll
Makes me Smile Katy...and lovely red orange BG too
sweet added the egg so creative and cute idea
and I feel sad you will go...hope to see you joining our challenges next month Katy
cute card and I love all your DT cards..
biig hugs from me and Lilian
Monika

Lilian said...

What a fun card! Love the background and the little eggs hiding...The bird with the bunny ears is just awesome!
Thank you so much for everything! I'll miss you and your card creations at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Funny and really coll card for easter ;) Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa D said...

Sorry to see you go! Beautiful color burst background!