Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Golden Ticket Card

Hello Everybody!

It's November 1st and it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards!  This month we want to see layers on your cards!  Or you can use this palette.  Totally up to you!



Here is my card.  I went with layers.  Most of the papers are from Prima the engraver collection.  I used a solid background piece of cardstock from the collection as the base.  Then I cut out pieces and arranged them on the solid cardstock.


Here is the second pieced panel before I added the sentiment and rub-ons.


I also embossed a black cardstock panel that the golden ticket would pop out against.  The ticket, ticket paper and die cut for the sentiment are Tim Holtz's.    I rubbed on some words from Tim Holtz just to added a little more depth.

I hop you come join us a House of Cards!  Share your layers! :)

Until next time my friends, happy crafting! :)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

foleysfriend said...

LOVE the background layer; the entire card is lovely; great job!

sue n.
HOC DT

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love all these fabulous layers, Katy! It has a wonderful ecclectic feel to it and it looks great!
Take Care!
Michele, HOC teamie