Sunday, June 12, 2016

Graduation Card

Hello Everybody!

This evening I have made a graduation card for a sweet friend of mine.  I don't make many of these so it was a little challenging until I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  Once I picked out the paper it came together.  It would be nice if all projects came together this easily! :)

The printed paper is from Authentique (Blissful) and the black cardstock was floating around.  The sketch is at the bottom of this post.  The first square on the sketch is the feather on my card.  The feather is from Carta Bella.  When I saw it I new it would go perfect with this line.  The sentiment is Stampin Up and the graduation cap is a stamp from Fun Stamps/Stampendous.  I also added a yellow wallflower from Queen and Co.


I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Have a happy day! :)

8 comments:

TRACEY MO said...

What a great card & fab take on the sketch.

Thanks for playing along with us at I D

TRACEY DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

That huge lovely feather makes your card look sooo stylish
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

The card looks great - I like the idea to decorate with feathers at one side ;)

Jen Brum said...

What a great graduation card! I love the papers you've chosen and that fun feather! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a unique and clever take on the sketch! The feather is fabulous and is the perfect complement to the graduation theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Billie A said...

Great gradation card. Fun and wonderful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the feather!!!!!!!!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a great graduation card. The colours you've used are so warm. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!