Sunday, March 1, 2015

Selfie Challenge

Hello Everybody!

There is such a cool challenge going on at Scrap It Girl for March.  It's about selfies.  It can have just you or you with somebody.  I love this because we (often the people behind the camera) need to be in the pictures and on our scrapbook pages.

I also have a slight inflated sense of self-so that helps out also--hehe just kidding (ok it could be true.)

So here is my take on the Selfie challenge.


I used a Prima background paper sheet and then used a Prima stencil with like modeling paste.  There are also spots and splotches from a Tim Holtz stencil I have.  And then some random stamping.  The butterfly is from Martha Stewart and given to me by my mom-in-law.  I took this picture of my son and I.  There is a cool feature on my camera where it makes the hues light so I was just playing around but I really like how this came out.


I hope you play along!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time my friends...time to go take some more selfies-it's March! :)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the colors and the cute photo!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet layout.. totally adorable

Leslie Germain said...

What a fabulous page! LOVE the background and that adorable picture!!