Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello Everybody!

It's the 1st of February so that means it's time for a new challenge at Scrap It Girl!  The challenge this month is to use the color blue and arrows.

Here is my layout:


This was such a fun layout to create.  There's stamping, paste and even some scraps!  There's some Tim Holtz, K&Company, and 7 Gypsies to name a few.  

I bought a new metal stencil for this layout.  I used some T.H. walnut stain to mix with the light modeling paste-but that made the paste a little watery.  So you can see where some of the arrows bleed a little bit.  But I thought it added character.  And then the cork arrows are from Fancy Pants.


Be sure to stop by Scrap It Girl to see the rest of the DT's projects-they are so inspiring!  While you are there check out the fantastic prize!

Until next time my friends...have a great day! :)



4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fantastic page! Love the rustic, outdoorsy look!! And what you did with the arrows is so neat!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the arrows!!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout.. love those cool arrows..

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a fun picture that is - fabulous layout! Thanks for joining my blog - I have a little greeting for you - hop on over, if you have time.... Happy Valentine's Day to you!
http://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2015/02/happy-valentines-day-and-hello-to-my.html