Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stick It Down Sketch and Design Team Call

Hello Everybody!

It's time for a new Stick It Down sketch.  But before I show you what I created-I wanted to tell you that Stick It Down is have a Design Team Call.  Click here to find out more about it!

 This week's sketch is super fun.  You have a little freedom here (I think!).  I used papers from K and Company.  I also used a Tim Holtz rub-on and a Fancy Pants cork arrow.


Here is the sketch.

So come check out the design team call and this week's sketch.  We are excited to see what you create!  Until next time my friends....happy scrapping! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! Great layering and loving the papers!!

Darcy said...

Love this one Katy!!