Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions Stamps!

Hello Everybody!

It's Friday so that means it's my turn over the Great Impressions Blog!  Today I am sharing 2 cute tags for Christmas!

Isn't this snowman soooooo cute?!


The stamps that I used for the front of these two tags are: A71 Snowflake Cluster  and E774 Snow Adorable.  For these tags I took a sheet of tacky red-line adhesive and put on side down on white cardstock.  Then I die cut out these two tags (from a Brenda Walton die/Sizzix).  I punch holes.  Then I took off the other protective sheet exposing the tacky adhesive part.  I poured a micro glitter over the adhesive.  Using Ranger's Archival ink, I stamped on images.  Then I colored the images with Copic Markers.

Here a full picture of the tags.  I outlined one with Red Stickles and the other with Ranger's White Enamel Accents.


I like to make usable tags at Christmas time.  So I stamped on the back B171 To & From.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see lots of Holiday inspiration.  You can also check us out on Facebook and on Pinterest

It's always so hard to believe that Christmas is on it's way again!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!  Until next time my friends...keep craftin'! :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those are ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done tags! Great way to jump start the Christmas crafting! Thank you for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

adorable tags.. these will look great on a gift.. :)

Mynn xx said...

Katy, these are DARLING! I absolutely love the shapes and your bright colors--fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx