Sunday, October 5, 2014

Autumn Elegance at Great Impressions!

Hello Everybody!

Today starts a new challenge at Great Impressions!  You can play along with whatever stamps you have.  This month the theme is Autumn Elegance. :)


When I think autumn-my mind thinks of turkeys and leaves!  So I stamped F334 Henry the Turkey on a piece of muslin and colored him with Copic markers.  For the sentiment I used D330 Happy Thanksgiving.  I used a burlap like ribbon and some leaf sequins to finish of my card.  I also used a brown copic marker to outline the green base of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope that you are inspired to join our Autumn Elegance Challenge.  And today is the last day of the sale at Great Impressions.  Be sure to check it out! 

Until next time my friends...pumpkin spice is in the air! ;)

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

That turkey on cloth is awesome, Katy! LOVE the fall colors and fabulous texture, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx