Friday, September 26, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

Hello Everybody!

Today is Friday so that means it is time for our Favorite Things at Scrap It Girl!  This week we celebrate your favorite layout.  This was soooo hard for me--most of the time I love them all.  I didn't go way way back (like the pages that I haven't taken pictures of) but I found this one.


There are a lot of great components to this page.  One component is the picture-I love having pictures with characters-or statues of characters as in this case. :)  Then the paper background was already distressed (I think Daisy D maybe).  Then I stamped, used light modeling paste and washi tape and layered.  Yeah!  And the title is clever (I think!)

Do you have a favorite layout-or can you pick of your many?  I hope you do we would love to see it!  Link up here! :)

Until next time my friends....let's get to scrappin'!

No comments: