Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pretty Peacock

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited to be apart of the Great Impressions Design Team.  They have beautiful designs, and I have had a wonderful time stamping with them! :)

This month's challenge is Animal Friends.  I hope you will get out your animal friends stamps and join us.


I used the Solid Peacock stamp on this card.  I used Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise ink and matching paper.  For the paper I embossed it with a script embossing folder from Provo Craft.  

Here are the rest of my materials:

Paper-G Studio, Cardstock-Stampin' Up and Recollections
Tulle Flowers-Making Memories
Flower Center-Prima
Gems-Martha Stewart

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Until next time my friends...Here's to animals! :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the peacock!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is super lovely, Katy! Such a beautiful mix of elements! HUGS! Mynn xx

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty Peacock.. gorgeous card..

Taunya Butler said...

This is a gorgeously elegant card!! So well done and such an eye-catching design!!