Friday, July 25, 2014

Favorite Things Friday--Patterns

Hello Everybody!

It's time for another Favorite Things Friday at Scrap It Girl!  It's so much fun to see what other people love and what they use!

This week it is patterns.  Do you like polka dots or stripes?  Do you like chevrons or flowers?

I love text!  So I am immediately drawn to paper if there are some typed out words on it.  I also really like dictionary paper.  :)


Stop by Scrap It Girl and share with us your favorite pattern!  Remember we are still doing our Red, Navy, Kraft, and Cream challenge

Until next time my friends...have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Text is sooooooooo fun to work with!!!!!!

yyam said...

Oooh...I love text paper too!

Tincan Crafter said...

Katy I love text too, I love it so much that I have to remind myself not to use text on everything. My other favourite patterns are Woodgrain and gears and cogs - cant get enough of it. I love it when you comment on blog - you always say the most nicest things and I feel good for the rest of the day after reading something awesome that you have written. I need to make one of those little inspirational boxes with "Katy-isms" on bits of paper that I can carry around with me and whenever I am feeling a little low - I'll pull one out and make myself happy!