Monday, June 30, 2014

Chimes Time

Hello Everybody!

It my turn to show everyone my project over at the Unique Laser Designs Blog.  I made chimes using the Deco Frame Rhonda as the base.


Here are the different strands of the chimes.  I used a water can and bird cage as part of the decorations.


Here are the chimes "hanging."  I used beads and bells, and charms-Oh My! ;)


I used dye seam binding to hang the chimes.  If you go to the Unique Laser Designs Blog you will a more detailed description and walk through of how I assembled the chimes.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a beautiful day! :)


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is amazing! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally awesome.. very creative

Dr Sonia S V said...

Katy you make such unique out of the box projects...love the idea and the execution of this one!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

This is totally stunning Katy! Love it soo much! so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the idea :D

Desire Fourie said...

Now this is just such a fun project and will also look great hanging in a kitchen.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jenny Marples said...

So you've taken a frame and made it into the coolest of chandeliers! Love your inventiveness here Katy. Jenny x