Friday, March 28, 2014

Brown Brown Brown

Hello Everybody!

Today's Favorite Things Friday at Scrap It Girl is your favorite color!  Do you have a favorite color mist or ink?

There are so many colors!  I love them all but I do always seem to incorporate one thing--brown or black.


If you don't know--I loooooove Tim Holtz and all of his creativity!  And he created Distress Ink and it is one of my main tools.  The inkier the better.  And as of right now browns and black seem to be my favorite.  :)

What's yours?  Link up here!

And remember that there are few more days to play the Birthday Challenge!

Thank you for stopping by and all of your sweet comments!  Until next time my friends--stay "In Living Color!"  ;)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

My fave of yours is the second one! I use that one more than any other color!!!

Tincan Crafter said...

Katy, I know what you mean - Distress Ink literally changed my life. I like the browns too - my favourites are Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain and Brushed Courdroy. But when I am in a frilly mood - I like Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves - sometimes with a little Mowed Lawn thrown in. My go-to for brights and contrast are Fetive Berries, Wild Honey or Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord.