Friday, January 10, 2014

Hearts for My Valentine

Hello Everybody!

There is a great sketch at Mojo Monday this week.  I made this Valentine's Day card tonight.


I used a great embossing folder from ProvoCraft for the background.  Then the little hearts are stamps from KI Memories from a long time ago.  The cut out heart is from the Cricut Craft Room.  I love love love the Craft Room.  It makes using the Cricut that much more fun and easy!  

The sentiment is also from KI Memories.  I used Crystal Stickles for the big heart and one of the little hearts.

Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...here's my heart! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!! I loveeeeee all the hearts!!!!

Sandy said...

Very pretty Valentine!
Sandy

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. loving all those hearts..