Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chalkboard Technique

Hello Everybody!

It's a brand new Tuesday and the first of June and time to learn something new at Technique Tim Tuesday!  This month Julz is the challenge hostess and she has chosen this very cool chalkboard technique.

I made a new home card (or at least that's what I intended on anyways!).  So my chalkboard has a few different kind of word stamps and a Wendy Vecchi house stamp in the middle.  Smile is a sticker that I used to be the sentiment.

I can't wait to see what ya'll create for this challenge.  Also, my Crewmates have some pretty amazing examples so be sure to stop by for that and challenge directions.  You can go here.



Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends have a great day! :)

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is too cool..

Carly said...

I like this! Neat effect

Angi Barrs said...

Love your chalkboard card. I really want to try that fun technique.

Mynn xx said...

This is so cool, Katy! LOVE the red bits--especially the ticket on the edge! Such a fabulous use for this technique! HUGS and have a great rest of your week! :)

Unknown said...

Great accepts to your faux chalkboard Katy! The marbled ticket adds some great punch! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow. This looks really cool. Love the eye-catching colours! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

Unknown said...

Love the fuzzy ribbon and splash of red on your card :)