Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everybody!

I just recently bought the clock die from Tim Holtz.  It was perfect for the circle in this week's sketch for Let's Scrap.  And since Anything Goes! at Simon Says Stamp Challenge-I am going to link up there too!

Here's my card:


Here is this week's sketch:


I cut the clock out of a light brown cardstock and used walnut stain (distress stain) and some bronze and silver Tim Holtz distress paint to color it.  The shape that the sentiment is made from is also from Tim Holtz.  used walnut distress ink on the edges of the background and the sentiment shape.  Those papers are from Prima.

I embossed and distressed the pink square.  I roughed up the edges and used my favorite-walnut stain distess ink!  :)  The flower pearls are Making Memories and the swirls are from Want2Scrap.  

I got the pearls at the Scarpbook Expo-which is next weekend for me!  Yay!  I will be doing updates on Facebook so make sure you are a friend of my page!  

Thanks for stopping by friends!  Until next time...stay crafty! :)

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Katy :-) I love the whole design of this ,, fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x