Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Annette!

Hello Everybody!

My bloggy friend Annette at My Clever Creations is celebrating her birthday today!  Happy Birthday!  Annette does this cool thing where she does a birthday card challenge for her birthday-so I have made a card for her.


I used Graphic 45 papers and a thick lace that was in my ribbon box.  I am also submitting this card to the challenge at Inkspirational: CASE challenge.


Annette, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!  Until next time my friends...eat lots of cake and ice cream! :)

6 comments:

sandie said...

great thick lace and the colours blend so well. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

Annette Allen said...

aww Katy this is so sweet... I love the design and the added lace is perfect... love this card... thanks for linking up on my celebration..woohoo..

Unknown said...

Your colors are just beautiful. The DP and lace add such pretty texture. I know your friend is going to love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like your color choices and that lace border is great! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Nikki said...

Pretty card Katy. I love how you have used the lace. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational this week.

Nikki

Mynn xx said...

It's beautiful, Katy! LOVE the lace down the sides of the DSP and your patterned paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)