Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Tag-Tim Holtz

Hello Everybody!

Here is the tag I made for the Monthly Tag Challenge at Tim Holtz's Blog.  Simon Says Stamp Challege is have an Anything Goes Challenge so I am entering this tag in that as well.

There were a lot of differences this go around.  I didn't have the bunny die or the shape die.  I used my Cricut to make the bunny and then I just cut him out of the cardstock (Core'dinations cardstock-Tim H!) :)  Then I distressed it.


I didn't have the silver tinsel either so I used blue distress glitter on a sticky glue sheet.  The banner is from the crest die.  I also don't have Distress Paints (yet!) so the flower is painted with normal acrylic paint.  It isn't shiny at all!  Also, I used the ChitChat words instead a stamp.  Looking at it I think I should have trimmed my ribbon.  Oh well.  Next time ;)


I have one more card to post so see you in a minute! :)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Katy. Loving the ribbons.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous, love your super details

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Happy Easter !

Hugs

Jo x

Jenny Marples said...

Love how you have improvised here Katy and the end result is fabulous. Have a wonderful Easter, hugs Jenny x