Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Pirate's Life

Hello Everybody!

I am so happy that I got this layout done!  It's for the sketch challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.  I love their sketches!


The paper is Heidi Swapp (it said copyright 2008 which means I have had it a little longer than I thought!  Good thing there isn't an expiration date!).  I used some gold leafing around the edges of the main paper and the mat around the picture.  I also used some walnut distress ink and roughed up the edges of the mat.

Supplies:
Letters: Rubons-Kaiser, Stickers-Scenic Route
Clear Earth-Tattered Angels
Crabs, Shells and Fish-K&Company
Black Swirlies-Colorbok
Skull and Crossbones-The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)

I think that's everything.  I seem to leave off one or two things so if you have any questions, please ask!

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Arrrr! ;)

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Katy this is awesome...

Anne Pennington said...

Katy - this is a cool layout. I LOVE your background paper and the embellishments you chose!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you here again soon!