Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Lots of Pictures!

Good Evening Everybody!

It's still Tuesday here so there is still time to do a Tuesday Tidbit!  I wanted to post this earlier but you know how time can escape! :)

I LOVE the sketch this week at Let's Scrap.  The photo size is 2.5 X 2.5 inches.  Ever since I figured out that I had Epson software to make my own picture sizes-I welcome these sort of challenges.  I don't have the patience to figure it out in Photoshop Elements!

So here's the sketch:


To me it invites pictures and embellishments.  So here is my take on the sketch.  I sort of changed it a little bit.  I used 2 scrapbook kits that I had gotten at the Space Center at 2 different times.  The boy astronaut is from the Cricut Cartridge B is for Boy.  This is a perfect sketch for a bunch of photos that you may not scrap if they were bigger.


Here's a close up of the second page.  And the journaling block.


A lot of times I will make a collage print from Walgreens or Snapfish.  The downsize is that you can't pick where your photos go.  And it always seems that the one you think should be the biggest photo ends up the smallest.  This way all the photos are the same size.  Genius!

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...this sketch is outta this world! :)

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a super cool layout, Katy! LOVE all the pictures--and fabulous paper!!! :)

Carly said...

Love this layout. It's fun to see so many pictures all in one layout.