Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Gears

Hello Everybody!

The weather is so crazy!  My heart goes out to all of those up in New Jersey and New York City and other places effected by Hurricane Sandy.  Stay safe.

Today's tidbit is about these cool gears that my husband got for me for my birthday.  He said he found them in the jewelry section of Micheal's.  They are from bead landing and 18 come in a pack with 2 different sizes and colors (gold and silver).  

I wanted to share because sometimes I just wander around the scrapbook section and forget that jewelry or even the kids crafts have fun things too.  Can't wait to use them! :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a Happy Halloween! :)

2 comments:

yyam said...

Oooh...these look so cool!
Have fun using them on your projects!

Donna Ellis said...

I can hardly wait to see what you do with these, Katy! Those are amazing! And you said there are 18 in a pack? What a find, especially with the 2 colors and sizes. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! (((hugs)))