Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday--Did someone say free?

Hello Everybody!

On Sunday I was driving to my friend's house and while I was in her neighborhood I passed by a house that had a table set up.  The sign on the table said "Free."  So I had to pull over!  There was a TV and some old pots, but there were old text books too.  Now I can't fill my space up with a bunch of old text books-so I only took 3 of the 6. :)


I am most excited about the chemistry book.  Look at this organic equation.  It just screams cool background! :)  Until next time my friends...remember one woman's trash can be another woman's treasure!


4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha Ha this post made me smile Katy...I thought I was the junk hoarder-- you are much worse than me! I have lots of old medical textbooks....I bet you would craft with them too!

Anonymous said...

Lots of helpful information. I have bookmarked your site.

Virginia L. said...

GREAT find, Katy!! I just threw a whole bunch of my kid's work books...maybe I should retrieve them? (LOL)! Can't wait to see what you do with the Chemistry book!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous treasures. You can do a lot of fun crafty things with these.