Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sweet Umbrella Card

Hello Everybody!

I made this card this evening and I think it's sweet-so I hope you do to! :)

I had umbrellas on my mind from the challenge at Inspired By #18.  Here the inspiration picture:


And as I write this there are about 12 hours left to play at this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #29.  Their sketch help me get my card finished-umbrella included! :)



Here is my card.  The umbrella is from a piece of scrapbook paper by 3 Bugs in a Rug.  Then there is paper from Authentique (grey background), Echo Park (pink writing) and the hearts are from 3 Bugs also.  the blue is scrap and I don't know where it's from.  The letters are Making Memories.


Here is a closeup of the bird on the umbrella.  I embossed the pink cardstock.


Until next time my friends...stay dry :)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love the little bird on the umbrella! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Lesley said...

Such a cute card! Love the umbrella. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

What a fun card! That little bird on the umbrella is so cute. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Fun mix of patterns and texture. So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Khandrogos said...

Love the colors! Great job!