Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree Scrapbook Page

Hello Everybody!

I was busy this evening!  After I finished my card, I made this scrapbook page.  I had so much fun making this page! 

I am entering it into the Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge: ink, mist, or paint.  Go by and check it out--there is still time!  I used Smooch Spritzes for the background.

So here is my page...scroll down, and I'll show you what I did!


I started with a white 12x12 from Bazzill cardstock.


My awesome Mom-in-law gave me these Smooches for Christmas. 


My sister gave me these Tim Holtz masks for Christmas so I couldn't wait to pull these out for this challenge.


First I sprayed green on my blank canvas.


Then I put my mask on the paper and sprayed red.


There's the mask revealed!


I recently bought this Stampendous stamp (discounted after Christmas!) and very excited to use it too!
Plus my stamp block wasn't big enough for this tree so I used the A block from my Cuttlebug :)


I gold embossed this tree.


Me and my Big Ideas letters, gems, and stickers---more things to embellish my page!


I also pulled out these holly leaves.


Look how fun this is!  Yay!  I got to use those big gems!


I put the letters on around the mask.  I wanted to preserve Santa and his reindeer.  I put a snowflake and flourish on my picture.  The 2009 sticker is from Reminisce.  I didn't do any journaling because I couldn't fit it anywhere.  That's ok though...I know this is my pal Melissa who came to see me a few weeks after my son was born.  We had an awesome time!  Come back! :)

Good Night Everybody!  Until next time..get out the glimmer mist!!  It's so fun! :)

7 comments:

Lydia said...

What a fun page Katy! I love your embossing. That looks so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

Lea said...

Thanks for the play by play. The masked sleigh looks awesome and I love that embossed tree! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Anonymous said...

This page is very cool; not sure the picture can even capture how good it looks in person.

Lynnda said...

Great masking on the backing!!! Beautiful layout!!! Totally Awesome... thank you so much for playing along with us over at scrapbookers anonymous... hugs..xoxo

Theresa said...

love how you masked and that embossed tree is so pretty. it all works fabulous together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

Eli said...

interesting LO!!!!!!!!!!
you did a great job with this challenge
Eli (Scrapbookers Anonymous)

Julie J said...

I got that set of masks - I really must use them!! Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookers anonymous