Monday, December 19, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!

I'm sorry that I don't have anything specific to show you today (as of right now) :(  I am working on a 2 page layout for a Christmas present.  Will I or won't I post it before Christmas?  Probably before because you know it will work in a challenge also!  I am so addicted to challenges!  They prompt me to make things--with a deadline.  I love it!  I am starting to use up so much adhesive!  Woo Hoo!

So if you are stopping by today and this is my most recent post (or if you are reading this after a different post) talk to me.  Tell me what project you are working on right now and if it's a gift.  Or if you have finished making your gifts--what did you make?  Leave your url and I'll check 'em out!

Until next time my friends...good night!  And I'll see you soon!

No comments: