Sunday, December 4, 2011

Moustache Card

Hello Everybody!

I love Moxie Fab.  If you haven't been there before go check it out!  There is so much inspiration and lots of fun challenges!

That is where this Moustache Card come in.  I made it for the The Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  There's still time to play so come on!

Here's my card...


I used this herring bone pattern for the base of my card.


It came from DCWV Guy Stack.  Love these papers!  That is where everything for the card came from except the stars and circles.  Those came from American Crafts Thickers letters: Jewelry Box.


I left the inside blank.  This way I can use it for a birthday or Father's Day card.  Whichever comes first :)  Until next time my friends...stay fabulous!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)