Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thinking of You--Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Hello Everybody!

I told you I would be back!  And who knew just how quick?  ;)

This is my entry for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge.  The inspiration for this challenge is this very cool rustic picture...


There is still plenty of time to play--so click HERE to check it out!  Here is my entry.  I was inspired by the colors.  Scroll down, and I'll show you what I did :)


First I cut my red cardstock to fit my card.  I think this may be DCWV cardstock from a little time ago...


My base is 4 X 5.5, so I cut a piece of 7 Gypsies paper to be 3 X 4.5.  I really really wanted rustic and vintagy (yes with a "y"), but I just couldn't summon the vintage created juices.  This is as close as I could get.  :)


This is a rub-on from Paper Studio...it's vintage as far as my collection goes...LOL!


I put the rub-on a piece of kraft paper and cut around the box to give my sentiment just a little extra presence.


Then I added the bling!  Fun!!  I cut the 3 bottom swirlies and added 1 to the left and 2 to the right.  Some of the gems were sharing glue with the main swirly so I had to cut the glue carefully to separate the strands.  I remember getting this at the Scrapbook Expo last year....ahhh good times!


Here's my card!  Until next time my friends...stay swirly :)

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love the swirly designs!