Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday--New Halloween Supplies

Hello Everybody!

I have been very good about not buying any new stuff---but yesterday that changed!  I went to Target, and they had Halloween scrapbooking stuff in their $1 bins at the front of the store.  SHRIEK!  They have paper, stickers, foamies, and stamps.  Go now!

I got 3 packets of different paper, 2 have 12 sheets, and 1 packets has 8 sheets.  That is still less than 10 cents a sheet!  Awesome.  The stickers were $2--I splurged!  So my whole "kit" cost $6. Shh...don't tell my husband ;)

Stop back on Friday to see a creative project using my new goodies!  Until next time...stay thrifty my friends!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Great buys! I can't wait to see what you create.

Katy said...

Thank you! Be sure to stop back on Friday!